The Old Covenant was based on each individual’s ability to uphold his side of the Covenant. The New Covenant, however, was based on one man’s ability to uphold the Covenant. That man was Jesus Christ. There are many doctrines in the Church today that are carried over from the Old Covenant. Nearly every book in the New Testament was written to address these errors that seemed so reasonable and godly, yet rejected everything Jesus accomplished.
- Escape the bondage of religion
- Begin living in the Promised Land of God’s rest
- Enjoy life in your relationship with Jesus
- Live free from condemnation and guilt
- Learn to experience God’s love continuously
- Find out if your past determines your future
- Discover how to stop living a life of laws, rules, and regulations